The "Internet for all " project is an yearly program created by Bahnhof.st Sao Tome with the aim to increase the Internet literary in all the comunities in Sao Tome and Principe. We do that by bringing every year the students from all the districts of Sao Tome to our training facility with more than 20 computers in the capital of the country.
In futur we will seek for partners to boost the movement of bringing the Internet for all in Sao Tome and Principe.
Bahnhof.st is present with Internet in Sao Tome and Principe since the year 2000 when we have setup the first Internet Research Center at high school of Sao Tome and also we are still the only organization that provides a public facility with the Internet access for people in the Island of Principe.
This facility has 10 computers and serves the entire population of that Island since the year 2000.
We have also an hotspot for wireless Internet.
- Give the children from all the communities in Sao Tome and Principe the equal access to learn the Internet.
- Increase the students IT literacy in Sao Tome and Principe
- Involving the managers of the schools and the students on the benefits of the Internet .
- Promoting the use of the Internet by giving free access to every body during a period of 30 days.
- Training the Internet concepts to the students of all the secondary schools of Sao Tome and Principe.
- Assistance to the general public on how to use the Internet.
- The benefits of Wireless Internet in Sao Tome and Principe.
- The benefits of VOIP system to the rural communities in Sao Tome and Principe.
- Requirements for the VOIP.
- Promote the use of the internet in Sao Tome and Principe
- To narrow the gap of the internet access between the people living at rural areas and the people from the urban areas of Sao Tome and Principe.
- To help the students with the research .
Creating an Internet training center with at least 10 Pcs in all the 5 districts of Sao Tome and Principe.
Connecting all the secondary schools of Sao Tome and Principe and bring the Internet to the communities.
The "Internet for all" project was first implemented in 2004 by Bahnhof.st Lda and the goal is to bring the Internet concept and usage to all the local comunities in S.Tome and Príncipe.
In 2004 we have managed to train more than 600 people around the Island of Sao Tome and Príncipe .
You can visit a page then created by the students of a rural area of Sao Tome at the following site www.guadalupe.st
We are looking for partnership to empower the people with the IT knowledge to improve their lives.
Please contact us at :
Project Manager: email@example.com
Technical Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org